Scrivi e premi "invio"
Please register (or sign in if you have an account already) to view our "Public Sample Model Gallery".
We can activate your account for file upload upon request.
Than you can try to upload, convert and view your own files on the web.
You can decide if your converted models are private (visible within your models gallery only) or public to all authenticated users.
You can also upload 3DVS files created with our Desktop 3DViewStation preserving all prepared views.
1) Use the drag and drop box as drop target for dragging from open explorer or "Select Files..." button below to choose all files belonging to your model.
2) Click "Upload" button to start uploading your files to our server (on bottom of the page).
3) After uploading is finished, use a checkbox to identify the main assembly or part you like to convert and click "Convert selected assembly or part" (you can convert multiple files here). 4) Go to "My Convert Jobs" page to watch your new conversion job.
5) After conversion is finished go to "My Models Gallery" and view your model in KiVis WebViewer 2015.
- You are allowed to upload up to 300 MB / 250 files per session -
For uploading 3DVS files generated with 3DViewStation Desktop also use "Convert selected assembly or part" same way. 3DVS file are available in the gallery immediately preserving all the views generated in 3DViewStation Desktop.